We provide support for issues related to Netflix Sign-in on different devices. If you are not able to sign into your Netflix account, then you can go to Netflix.com sign in help link or call us at Netflix tech support number.
Do you know the steps to Sign-In and out of the Netflix app from Sony player? If you own a Sony player and want to know how to easily sign-in and Sign-out of the Netflix app, then read till the end. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps in the exact same way or else you will face issues.
To sign-in to the account, you will have to open the Netflix app first, on your Sony TV home screen.
Netflix app button on remote
- If Netflix button is given on the Sony remote, then you can directly launch the app by pressing this button. Press the button.
- You are required to enter ‘Netflix my account’ details in the login window.
- If you have already registered, then click on ‘Login’ if not, then sign-up first by entering the basic details.
- Enter name, password and email address for Sign-up.
- Click to create an account.
- You will get Netflix activation code on the email account screen. Enter the code to activate the account.
Video option available
- If you find Video option available on screen, then you can play the video with the help of arrows keys given on the remote.
- Press keys to launch the Netflix app.
- Read on-screen instructions to cast the content from the Netflix app on the TV
- You are now prompted to enter the Username and password.
- Activate the Netflix app and start enjoying the content.
If Sony TV has wireless remote
- Go to the home screen by pressing the ‘Home’ button from keyboard.
- Open ‘Netflix’ from the list of apps available on the screen. You can scroll down by pressing the arrow keys.
- Click to ‘Sign-in’. If you find any problem, you can go to Netflix login help
- Enter username and password in the Netflix login page. In Netflix username field, you need to enter the email address.
- Once successfully log in, you can now start watching the content.
Steps to sign-out of the Netflix app from Sony TV
With Google TV
- Open Google home by pressing the buttons from Sony TV remote.
- Click on ‘List’ of apps installed in the device.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Search for ‘Netflix’ app from ‘Manage apps’ section.
- You can now log out of the account by clicking directly on ‘Sign-out’.
- When you click on ‘Sign-out’ you will be logged out of all the devices at the same time.
If you don’t find any icon on the screen for accessing the Netflix app from Sony Player, then the steps to be followed are given here as under:
- From remote, go to ‘Netflix’ app and press the arrow keys in the following fashion. ‘Up, up, down, down, right, up, up and up.
- Click to ‘Sign-out’ from Netflix app. If you find no such option on the screen, then you can deactivate the app directly from the Settings menu.
- If you want to login to the different Netflix ID, then enter the details with respect to that account.