We are providing the most conscientious help and support for Netflix, so if you own Sony Bravia LED TV and want to access Netflix on it, then you need to log onto Netflix Activate website or call us at Netflix tech support number.
Sony Bravia, a TV that has revolutionized the niche of LED TVs is being sold like hot cakes. The main highlight in Sony Bravia is the patented Bravia engine that augments the picture quality to its maximum level. If you have one of these Bravia LED TVs at your home and been streaming your favorite digital content, then you must have felt that the picture quality in your TV is simply outstanding.
If you are looking to stream videos from streaming apps on your Sony Bravia TV, then that is quite easily possible. Apps like Netflix work flawlessly on Sony Bravia LED TV, but you must know the right way of setting up such apps. Some Bravia models come with networking hardware that is blended with internet software.
Those Bravia models can be easily connected to the internet to access a host of specific features like streaming of ‘Instant View’ movies on Netflix. If you have a Netflix account, then you can watch Netflix videos directly on your TVs without needing any streaming device. Here is how you can do that:
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the network port of the TV (present at the back) and the other end will go into the vacant port of the router. Make sure to insert the cable into the right port on the router and not the one labeled as ‘Internet’ or ‘WLAN’.
- Turn on your TV followed by pressing the ‘Home’ button to access the menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Network’ section now and after that, you need to press ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ arrows to select ‘Activate Enhanced Features’ option.
- Press ‘Select’ button to get your registration code, and write that code down because you’ll be needing it later on.
- Launch the web browser on your PC and go to Sony’s ‘My Essentials’ website.
- Click the link named ‘New to My Essentials’ followed by entering the requested personal info such as your email address and other similar information.
- Select ‘Sony Bravia’ option for the device you are registering for and then, add the registration code that you’ve noted down earlier. After that, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Email inbox’ for the email account that you have added at the time of registration.
- Open the email and click the link that is given in the body of the email.
- Now, press ‘Home’ button on the remote control of your TV to go to the ‘Video’ menu.
- Use ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ arrow to navigate to ‘Netflix’ option followed by pressing ‘Select’ button.
- Select ‘Yes’ to confirm that you’re a Netflix member and then, note down the Netflix activation code that you see on the screen.
- Launch web browser window on the PC and go to Netflix activation website.
- Enter your email address along with a password associated with your Netflix account followed by clicking ‘Sign in’ button. Remember the email address and password as these are your Netflix com login
- Enter the activation code now and then, click ‘Netflix Activate’ button. Upon the completion of the activation process, you will be able to use ‘Instant View’ Netflix site and also stream videos to your Sony Bravia TV.