We offer precise help and support for Netflix, so if you are using a Windows or Android device in which you’ve installed Netflix, which recently has stopped functioning, then you need to check if it is up-to-date or not. If it is not, then, call us at out Netflix help and support number.
The puzzle of why Netflix is not working to its full potential can be solved by updating the Netflix app. If you are using Netflix on your Windows or Android devices, which recently has stopped working, then you must check out whether the app that you are using is up-to-date or not. If it is not, then you must update it.
How to update Netflix on Windows app?
If you have installed Netflix for Windows app, then you can easily update the app by following the below-mentioned steps:
Updating the Netflix app on Windows 8
If you are using Windows 8 on your PC and the app you’ve downloaded is for that particular OS, then here is how you can update the app.
- Select ‘Store’ from the ‘Start’ screen’.
- After that, select ‘Updates’, which you can find in the top right corner.
- You need to verify that the Netflix app has got a check mark at the top right corner. If you can’t find the check mark, then select the Netflix app.
- Now, select ‘Install’ at the bottom of your PC’s screen.
- Wait until the update completes and when it does, you can launch the Netflix
Updating the Netflix app on Windows 10
If you have installed Windows 10 on your PC and using Netflix app on that OS, then here is how you need to update the app:
- Select ‘Store’ from ‘Start’ screen or you can select it from the ‘Taskbar’ as well.
- Select the ‘User’ icon that you can find on the left side of the search box.
- Select ‘Updates’ or ‘Downloads’.
- Select the option named ‘Check for Updates’.
- Select the down arrow given on the right side in order to download the update for the Netflix
- Wait until the Netflix app updates itself and after that, you can launch the app and enjoy your favorite shows.
How to update the Netflix app on an Android device?
If you have installed Netflix on your Android device, and now looking to update the app on that device, then here is how you can do that.
- Start with open ‘Google Play Store’ app.
- After that, you need to tap the ‘Menu’ icon followed by ‘My Apps’.
- You are going to find apps with available updates, so find out if Netflix is present on the list or not. If it is, then select it.
- After selecting ‘Netflix’, you need to tap ‘Update’.
With this, your Netflix app is updated on the Android device. If you come across any issue, then you need to get in touch with Netflix help and support facility. You also have to make sure that in some cases, you will have to restart your device after updating the app. So, if you get the prompt to restart your device, then click ‘Yes’ to that as the changes will only take place after you restart your device.