We offer the best support for the Netflix app. If you are using an Android device and looking to install Netflix app on it, but don’t know the right process, then what you can do is, you can log onto Netflix Activate website or call us at our toll-free number.
Netflix works on a number of devices including the ones running on Android. If you are using an Android device and looking to install Netflix on it, then you will get all the help you need in the post. Just go through below-mentioned steps to install Netflix on your Android device. These steps will work for any normal Android device, so let’s begin without any further ado.
Installing Netflix on Android:
While Netflix can be downloaded from the Google Play Store on Android devices, but there are certain Android devices on which it is not possible to download the Netflix app from the Play Store. To download the app on those devices, users will have to download a version of Netflix directly from www Netflix com.
Note: It is important to use a device that runs on Android version 4.4.2 or later if you want to install Netflix.
In order to get the app from Netflix official website, you will have to set up your device in the right way. For that, here is what you’re going to do:
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and then, tap ‘Security’.
- There will be an option named ‘Unknown sources’, which you need to enable. So, check the box corresponding to it.
- Tap ‘OK’ to confirm the changes.
Note: If you want to restore the original settings, then you can easily do so after installing the Netflix app.
Now, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download ‘Netflix’ app.
- You will see a blank screen, which will then close automatically. This will indicate that the download has begun.
- Once the download is complete, swipe down from the top of the screen to open notification panel.
- Tap the Netflix file and then, select ‘install’.
- Once the app is installed, you will see the message in the notification bar.
- Find the app on your device and launch it.
- If prompted, you need to enter the login details of your Netflix using the on-screen
With this, you are ready to enjoy Netflix content on your Android phone.
Note: I would like to bring a very important information to your notice that if you are using a rooted or uncertified Android device, then you won’t be able to download Netflix app from Google Play Store. Although rooted or uncertified devices are not barred from accessing Netflix, it’s just that the Netflix app doesn’t work properly on such devices. So, make sure that you are using a proper device in which Android was pre-installed.
If you have installed Netflix on a normal Android device, yet Netflix app not working, then what you can do is, you can get in touch with Netflix help and support providers. If you are looking to download Netflix from an unknown source, then just make sure that the source is a reliable one because downloading an app could pave the way for any malicious element.