We provide the most conscientious support for Netflix, so if you are facing any issue in your Netflix app, let it be related to the loading issue of the app on Apple TV, then you can log onto Netflix Activate xyz or call us at our Netflix help and support phone number.
No matter which streaming device you are using, it is not a good sight to see errors on your TV screen when trying to play your favorite content from an application through a streaming device. However, as we are talking about a streaming app, then it is important to keep in mind that streaming apps and errors can’t be kept away from each other for too long.
Recently, a large number of users have experienced the problem of ‘Netflix not loading’ on their Apple TV. The message that people are saying on their TV screens is ‘A Netflix error has occurred while loading the content. Try again later’.
If you too are experiencing this issue, then there is some problem with the network connectivity, which is barring Apple TV from reaching Netflix service. It doesn’t matter for how long you are facing this issue, you can still fix it within minutes by following the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
Test your internet connection:
- From the main menu of ‘Apple TV’, you need to navigate to ‘Settings’.
- In the ‘Settings’ menu, you need to select ‘General’.
- After that, you need to select ‘Network’.
- You will see an option named ‘Test Network’ to which, you need to select ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Yes’.
- Now, you need to select the download speed that you are expecting from your internet connection.
In case, you see the connection test is failed, then you will have to get in touch with Apple TV help and support for the resolution of the connection issue that you are dealing with in your home network. In case, the test becomes successful, you need to move onto the next step.
Restart your Apple TV
- For this, you need to unplug your Apple TV along with the TV it is connected to. Take the power cable out of the power port for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Now, plug both, Apple TV and your TV back in.
- Turn on both the devices.
- Try Netflix again.
Update the firmware on Apple TV
- In order to update the firmware of your Apple TV, you need to go to the main menu of Apple TV followed by selecting ‘Settings’.
- Then, you need to select ‘General’.
- Select the option named ‘Software Updates’.
- There will be an option named ‘Update Software/Update automatically’.
- Select ‘Download and install’.
- Wait until the update is installed and once it does, you need to try playing a content from your Netflix account.
Note: If you find that the Apple TV displays a message that the device is up-to-date, but you are still using a version lower than 6.2.1, then it is recommended that you contact Apple help and support providers for the best assistance regarding this issue. Here is how you can check the firmware version on your Apple TV.
- From the main menu on Apple TV, you need to select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘General’ followed by ‘About’.
- Verify if the software version is 6.2.1 or above.
If you have tried all these steps, yet the issue persists, then you will have to get in touch with Netflix TV help and support. There must be some problem with your Netflix app, which only they can fix.