Netflix can be accessed through the Xbox 360 game console. If you are using Xbox 360 console and want to enjoy Netflix content, then you will have to install the Netflix app first. If you want to know the entire process, then just keep reading the post.
In order to watch your Netflix content on Xbox 360 game console;
- You will have to sign into an Xbox Live account.
- You need Netflix unlimited membership. If you already have an account, then you can use it or you can sign up for an account on your Xbox 360 game console.
- You must have a minimum storage space of 75 MB.
- You should have access to high-speed internet.
Download Netflix app
- You need to sign in using your Xbox Live Gamertag ID on your Xbox 360 gaming console.
- Go to ‘Apps’ followed by selecting ‘Browse Apps’ or ‘Search Apps’.
- You need to search for ‘Netflix’ app.
- When you find the app in the app store, then you need to select ‘Download’.
- Select ‘Confirm Purchase’ in order to download & install the Netflix
If you are not interested in starting the app now, then you can go to ‘Apps’, then ‘My Apps’ and finally, ‘Netflix’.
Signing into your ‘Netflix my account’.
To sign into your Netflix app, go to ‘Apps’, then ‘My Apps’ and finally, ‘Netflix’.
- You need to do one of the below-mentioned things:
- If you have already signed up for Netflix, then you will have to sign in now.
- If not, then sign up for an account on Netflix and enjoy a free trial for 30 days.
- Sign into your Netflix account using the right login credentials. If you have forgotten Netflix sign-in information, then you need to launch your web browser on the PC or a mobile device and then, go to ‘signup.netflix.com/loginhelp in order to get the instructions on how to retrieve Netflix login details.
It is now possible for you to stream Netflix on your Xbox 360 gaming console.
- Use your Xbox Live Gamertag details to sign into your account.
- Go to ‘Apps’ then, ‘My Apps’ and finally, Netflix’.
- You can now search for your favorite shows in the Netflix
Note: If you want to make a profile for each of your family members, then that is possible by going to movies.netflix.com/youraccount. After creating additional profiles, you are going to be asked to select as to who is watching Netflix content every time you sign into your Netflix account on Xbox 360. With this, you are supposed to get a great personalized experience.
- You need to choose the item that you wish to watch and once selected, select ‘Play’.
If you want to add or remove any item from the Netflix instant queue, then there is a provision for that as well.
In order to add an item to Netflix ‘My List’, here is what you are going to do:
- Go to ‘Apps’, then ‘My Apps’ and finally, ‘Netflix’.
- Choose an item, which you would like to watch.
- Choose ‘Add to My List’.
To remove an item from your Netflix ‘My List’, you need to do the following:
- Visit the option named ‘My List’.
- Choose the item, which you would like to remove.
- Choose the option named ‘Remove from My List’.