Welcome To Netflix Help center
Netflix is an outstanding streaming service for binge-watchers, which consists of more than 100 million hours of digital content. Netflix spreads to over 50 countries and has more than 65 million subscribers worldwide. With a large repertoire of movies, TV shows, documentaries and live content, Netflix currently holds the number one position in the world of digital streaming services.
Content available on Netflix is available in HD quality, which is what makes the platform a lot more captivating for its users. Along with that, Netflix invests heavily in its original content, which is being watched with great enthusiasm by its users. Netflix is undoubtedly the king of streaming services that are available on the market today.
With Netflix installed on your streaming device, PC, smartphone, and tablet, it is hard for you to get bored. Netflix app is available on all major platforms including Windows Operating System, which allows the company to cater to the needs of people using different devices that run on different operating systems.
- No Commercials: Get an easy access to a wide assortment of movies and TV shows on Netflix, and to make viewing experiencing better, you will not see any commercial. Watching content without commercials is definitely a big plus for any streaming service.
- Binge Watching: When you are deeply indulged in a show and can’t wait for an entire week to know what the suspense was, then get access to Netflix in order to watch the next episode in continuity.
- Large Repertoire: Netflix consists of a large library of content that consists of hundreds of thousands of TV shows and movies to keep you occupied day-in and day-out.
- Watch Anywhere: With Netflix app available on cross platforms, you can access content on a host of devices such as tablets, smartphones, Blu-Ray and gaming systems, etc. Just keep in mind that you have a working internet connection.
- No Commitment: Netflix can be accessed by paying a monthly subscription fee of $7.99, which you can cancel anytime without paying any penalty.
Netflix Sign Up Process
Signing up on the web
In order to sign up for Netflix through the web, visit www.Netflix.com (official website) in the web browser. This is allow you to access its platform free for 30 days as a part of its 30-day free trial for new members.
- Regardless of the free trial, a payment method needs to be added, which could be a credit card or PayPal. If you have a prepaid Netflix card, then that can also be added.
- Netflix will not bill you for the service in case you cancel the membership prior to the conclusion of the trial period. You are going to receive an email a couple days prior to the end of the trial period in order to get an ample amount of time to cancel the subscription.
- Click ‘Join Free for a Month’ button and you will see a series of steps to guide you through the sign-up process.
- Click ‘See the Plans’ to see your options. You will see all the streaming plans available for you on the screen along with a brief description and price related information.
- Choose a streaming plan followed by clicking ‘Continue’. You can choose from three different viewing options:
- Basic: Choosing this option lets you watch Netflix on a single gadget at a time. HD video is also not included in this plan.
- Standard: You can see videos in HD quality on up to two screens simultaneously. If the login credentials are shared with anybody else, then that person can also watch content in HD quality with you at the same time. If that person is not able to log into your account, then take Netflix login help.
- Premium: With this plan, four people can access Netflix simultaneously. They can watch their favorite content at the same time, plus the videos will be played in Ultra HD, an advanced version of HD.
Note: You can always upgrade your plan as per your convenience.
- Create a New Netflix Account: Type in your email ID along with a new password. Then, click ‘Continue’.
- Choose a payment option: You will see the following options on the screen:
- Netflix accepts all major credit and debit cards, which include MasterCard, Visa, Discover or Amex.
- In the US and other nearby areas, a PayPal account can be used to subscribe to Netflix. With PayPal, you can make payments by making use of your bank account and credit cards.
- In case, you don’t use a credit card and neither do you have a PayPal account, then you can use Netflix gift card. You can get these cards at any big retail store where gift cards are sold.
- Enter your payment details: Go through the prompts in order to type in your payment details.
- Begin your membership: You need to click the option named ‘Start Membership’ to finish creating your account. After that, browse and stream TV shows and moves from any device that supports Netflix.
Netflix Sign Up Process on Android or iOS Devices
- In order to access Netflix on your Android or iOS device, you need to download the app. If you are using Netflix for the first time, then you will get a one month free trial.
- You will have to provide a payment method, which could be a credit card, debit card, PayPal account or a prepaid Netflix card while signing up for membership.
- Netflix won’t bill you in case you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period. It will send you an email a couple days before the conclusion of your trial reminding you to either renew or cancel the subscription.
- Download & Install Netflix app: After you have found the app in the app store of your Android or iOS device, then you need to download and install the app.
- Launch app: Once the app has been installed on your Android or iOS device, the app will open, displaying the message about signing up for Netflix service.
- Tap ‘Join Free for a Month’ button: You will have to choose from three service options, which are:
- Basic: Netflix ‘Basic’ plan is for those who want to access the service on a single device at a time. Moreover, videos won’t be played in HD quality.
- Standard: Choosing this plan will allow you to play HD quality videos on two devices simultaneously. You and your partner with whom you share your Netflix account details will be able to watch the content in HD quality.
- Premium: With this plan, four people can watch Netflix content at the same time. Moreover, videos will be played in Ultra HD, which is perfect for a TV that supports 4K resolution.
- Tap ‘Select a Plan’ followed by tapping ‘Continue’: You are going to see ‘signup’ screen now.
- Create your Netflix account: Type in your email address along with a new password for Netflix followed by tapping ‘Register’.
- Choose a payment option: You are going to see below-mentioned options on the screen:
- Netflix accepts all major credit cards and debit cards, which include MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Discover.
- In the US and other nearby areas, a PayPal account can be used to sign up for Netflix. PayPal gives you an option to make payments through your bank account and credit cards.
- In case, you don’t use a credit card and neither do you have a PayPal account, then you can use Netflix gift card. You can get these cards at any big retail store.
- Enter your payment details: Go through the prompts in order to type in your payment related details.
- Start your Netflix membership: Click ‘Start Membership’ to complete the process of creating a new account. Now, you can go through the content and stream the one that you like from your device. If Netflix app not working on your Android or iOS device, then you need to take Netflix help from experts.
Netflix Signing up On Roku Streaming Player
- Go to Roku home screen: If your Roku streaming player is connected to the TV, then you will be able to stream movies, TV shows and other content from Netflix rather easily. The moment your Roku turns on, you will see the home screen.
- Select ‘Netflix’ on Roku’s Home Screen: In case, you haven’t done Netflix activate Roku, then here is how you can do that:
- Select ‘Channel Store’ or ‘Streaming Channels’ from the left menu on the Roku home screen.
- Select ‘Movies & TV’.
- Select ‘Netflix’ followed by ‘Add Channel’.
- Sign up for a Netflix account: Go to Netflix official website, i.e., www.netflix.com in order to sign up for a Netflix account. Go through the steps for signing up for a account on the web before going through this process.
- Netflix account login on Roku: After creating an account on Netflix, select ‘Sign In’ followed by entering your new username & password. After you sign in to your Netflix account, you can access whatever you want and for how long you want.
- If using Roku 1, then follow these steps:
- When you open Netflix, you will see a screen with a message, ‘Are you a member of Netflix’. Select ‘Yes’ to reveal an access code, which will be the Netflix activation code for Roku.
- Go to your PC and visit activate link in the web browser.
- Enter Netflix activation code on the screen where you saw the message, and you will be able to watch your favorite content on Netflix.
Set up Netflix on Apple TV
Connecting Netflix account to your Apple TV 2 or 3
To connect your Apple TV 2 or 3 to Netflix account, make sure that you’re on the home screen. If you are, then follow below-mentioned steps:
- From the Apple TV home screen, select ‘Netflix’.
- If you don’t have a Netflix account, then create one. You will get one-month free trial. If you are already subscribed to Netflix, then select ‘Already a Member? Sign in’ option.
- Enter Netflix My account email and password.
If you are asked to enter an access code, it means, you will have to activate Netflix on your Apple TV. So, get the right code for Netflix activate Apple TV. You will have to go to www Netflix com activate link in order to activate Netflix.
How to use Netflix on Apple TV 4 or 4K
The first step of connecting your Apple TV to Netflix account begins with making sure that you are on the Home screen of Apple TV. If you are, then follow below-mentioned steps:
Install the Netflix app:
- Select ‘App Store’ from Apple TV’s home screen.
- Search for the Netflix app in the app store followed by selecting ‘Get to Start Installation’.
- After installing the app, It will appear on the home screen.
Sign into Netflix
- Launch ‘Netflix’ app.
- Select ‘Sign In’ to use your already working Netflix account or begin a free month trial.
- After selecting ‘Sign In’, enter Netflix email and password.
- If the billing for your Netflix account has been done through iTunes, then make sure that Apple TV is signed into the right iTunes account. After signing into Apple iTunes, select ‘Restore Purchases’ when asked for your email and password.
You can now use Netflix without any problem.
Signing up for Netflix on Xfinity
With Netflix being made available on Xfinity, you can easily watch your favorite Netflix content streamed through Xfinity. If you don’t have a subscription to Netflix, then you can follow the sign-up process given below:
- Access Netflix app on Xfinity followed by selecting ‘Join for a free month’.
Note: Everybody is not eligible for this free one-month trial offer.
- Create a Netflix account by entering your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Now, select a streaming plan.
- You will have to enter a PIN to continue with other steps in order to sign up for Netflix if you have enabled PIN security feature on your Xfinity device.
- Click the box corresponding to ‘I agree to Netflix terms of service and privacy statement’.
- You will see a ‘Welcome Screen’ with the completion of sign up process.
If you see a message to enter an access code on your TV screen, then you will have to activate Netflix on Xfinity. For that, you need to go to www.netflix.com/activate link.
Signing up for Netflix on Xbox One
The process begins by downloading the app. It is available on Xbox One in only those regions that have both Netflix and Xbox Live service.
- Make sure that you are on the home screen on your Xbox One.
- Scroll right to access the app store.
- In the ‘Apps section’ of the store, search ‘Netflix’.
- Once you have found ‘Netflix, select ‘Install’.
- Once the app has finished downloading, you need to select ‘Launch’ to sign into Netflix.
Here is how you can successfully sign into Netflix:
- Select ‘Netflix’ from the home screen.
- Select ‘Member Sign In’.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- At last, select ‘sign in’.
Netflix is now accessible on your Xbox One, so enjoy a gamut of content in HD quality streamed through your Xbox One. If you are asked to activate Netflix Xbox One, then you will have to go to Netflix com activate link to do so.
Netflix has become a household product today with over 65 million people relying on it for their day-to-day entertainment. But, what if Netflix ceases to work out of the blue? Well, this is one of those concerns that one can’t write off because after all, It is a web-based product, which could malfunction.
Some of the most common problems for causing Netflix functions to cease are:
- Netflix not working on Roku.
- Netflix site error.
- Netflix not loading on the web browser.
- Unable to connect to Netflix in Apple iPhone.
- Netflix network error.
- Netflix not working on Samsung TV.
- Netflix not working on Vizio Smart TV.
- Unable to perform Netflix update.
- Netflix not working on Smart TVs.
- Netflix outage.
- Netflix app not responding.
- App stuck at the loading screen in Android phone.
- Netflix loads but the video don’t play.
- Netflix error 5012.
- Netflix error ui-800-3.
- Netflix error 5009.
- Unable to add a payment method in the Netflix account payment methods option.
For all these problems, you can call Netflix support and get a comprehensive solution. Netflix issues are not confined to these, but the reason for mentioning these 17 issues is that they are most prevalent in Netflix. If you need Netflix sign in help, then just get in touch with Netflix TV help in order to the precise and concise troubleshooting steps.
One of the most common problems that Netflix users face is related to payment. They pay for a monthly subscription, yet unable to watch anything on Netflix. This is quite a common problem, which can only be fixed by going to Netflix payment center. Your subscription will be activated or you are going to get a refund.
Netflix is at the top of the digital streaming market, and a lot of its credit goes to Netflix help center, which ensures that the problems faced by users in their accounts are solved at the earliest.